PURE MIND, PURE WORLD
DATES: 31st may – 2nd june 2019
KARMA AND THE FOUR POWERS OF PURIFICATION
(This retreat will be in spanish with simultaneous translation to english)
Retreat guided by Gen K. Sangden, National Spiritual Director of Mexico, following the Kadampa International Spring Festival 2019.
After the Kadampa International Festivals which gather thousands of people of all around the world, many Kadampa Meditation Centres (KMC) and International Retreat Centres (IRC) organize retreats in order to deepen our experience of the teachings and meditations. This year in the International Spring Festival 2019 we will receive the empowerment of Buddha Vajrasattva.
* It is not necessary to have attended the festival in order to participate in this retreat.
Vajrasattva is the Buddha of Purification, embodiment of the mind of all Buddhas appearing in the aspect of a white colour Deity, and whose function is to purify the faults of sentient beings. The meditation and recitation of Vajrasattva is the most powerful method to purify our mind.
«Meditation is a scientific method to transform human nature from bad to good. Everybody needs to be good-natured with a good heart.»
Oral instrucions of Mahamudra. Ven. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
The purification practice of Solitary Vajrasattva
This purification practice is the supreme method to prevent future suffering and to remove our obstacles; furthermore, with this practice we can free our mind from the negative habits and tendencies which we normally identify with and improve our day-to-day life.
THE RETREAT VENUE
Kadampa Meditation Centre Spain is located near Alhaurin el Grande in Malaga, a very natural and harmonious place, which is conducive to contemplate and to take to heart the teachings we receive. Conditions are ideal for a spiritual retreat. There are also beautiful gardens and other facilities such as the swimming pool, World Peace Cafe and shop. You will be able to make special friendships with people that are interested in the development of inner good qualities such as concentration, wisdom and a good heart.You can enjoy walks in the surrounding area, and in summary, experience a very meaningful and unforgettable weekend.
During the retreat we will do several sessions per day, in each session we will make guided meditations.
Gen Kelsang Sangden
- Increase your wisdom
- Guided meditations
- Based on Ven. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche books.
- Single session: 8€
- Complete day: 25€ (without meals)
- Half day: 15€ (without meals)
- Lunch: 8€
- Without accommodation and no meals: 40€
- Without accommodation and with meals: 65€
- Shared room: 110€
- Multiple room: 100€
- Twin room: 260€
- Individual room: 150€
- All rooms include ensuite bathroom.
- Al rooms include the bed linen.
- In individual and double rooms towells are provided, but not in the other rooms. It is possible to rent them at reception.
- Meals are vegetarian with dairies, eggs, gluten and spices.
- Unfortunately we can not offer special diets.
- All the Centre facilities must be kept free of smoke and noise.
- Registration is online. If you have any difficulty, please contact us by e mail at: [email protected] or by telephone at: 952490918
- You can also make a deposit of 25% of the total prize at this Unicaja account : ES57 2103 0102 16 0030009452, you must check rooms availability before, otherwise we can not assure the booking, and this deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation.
- El Mirador, www.hotelelmirador.net tel. 952 490 789
- Alhaurín Golf, www.alhauringolf.com tel. 952 595 800
- Apart. Sol Andalusí www.solandalusi.com tel. 952 963 096
- Aparta-Hotel La palmera www.lapalmera.com.es tel. 952 491 100
- Apart. Casa Sardina www.barsardina.com tel. 952 490 014